Pages

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Been back at school for a week.

I have been back to school for week and it's been fun. The first day I
 was really worried about it as a lot of other kids have been saying that our new teacher Miss White is really strict, but she's not, she's nice and we even have a bunny rabbit in the class with us. When we are good we are allowed to give him a cuddle and I love giving him a cuddle.


I still play with the same group of friends that I played with last year and we have no new people in our class, but that's OK. The work has been the same as last year, well the same level. That's what my mummy says anyway and she says that I am getting a lot better at maths as I now know my 2x, 5x and 10x tables. I will be learning my 3x tables soon. I'm not that great at English, I just find it harder for some reason, but mummy and daddy are helping me with it, just one step at a time.


That's it for now everyone, hope to see you soon.

Don't forget that Mummy and I have a youtube channel, so please go over and check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment