Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Fun in the Woods



I went for a little family walk over the weekend to our little forest near us.

We go there at least once a month for our walk, even more sometimes, but it just depends on the weather because if it's raining I don't really want to go for a walk. Mummy and Daddy say it's good for us to go for a walk, and get some fresh air and be around the trees and the plants. 


Mummy doesn't normally take her camera but this time she did and we took lots of photos and mummy took some video, so go over and check out my youtube for that.

Here are some of the photos mummy took.
This is Daddy and I having fun kicking a ball along the path. I didn't like the bikes going past really fast and I had to stop kicking the ball. They didn't even say thank you to us for waiting.


My mummy even brought some bread so I could feed the ducks. My mummy is a very nice mummy.


I had a lovely time and I can't wait to go again. And what's best, well what Daddy says anyway, is that it is free and you don't need to pay any money for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment