Pages

Friday 10 October 2014

Meet My Friend


Hi Guys, I want to tell you about one of my friends.
She's in my class at school and I do dancing and drama with her.
I am telling you about her as she will be in one of my youtube videos soon.

Her name is Miss Simkiene. She is a little bit older then me, but in my year at school. She is Lithuanian and can speak Lithuanian. She has taught me a tiny bit of it and that's how to say I love you. But I wouldn't have a clue how to spell it and my mummy doesn't have a clue because I asked her and she said "I don't have a clue".


I'm not sure which youtube video she'll be in yet. It may be a how to or a baking one with me, I will have to ask mummy what she thinks will be best.

Well that's it for now. It will be great if you could follow me on my blog as I have just started it.

Lots of hugs are coming your way if you do and even if you don't.

1 comment:

  1. Ah how lovely. I hope you two become great friends! It's a wonderful idea to learn another language - well done on making such a good start on it!

    ReplyDelete