Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

What's coming up

Well Hello.


What have I got coming up. Well I have to learn my 3x times table for school. I already know my 5x, 2x and 10x.
Also I've got to work on my spellings and reading as I want to get in the better group at school. I think I am in the lower middle group but I am not too sure.

At dancing we are getting ready for our next dancing exam. We have done some of the moves and there's one move that I feel I am really good at. Either that or it's really easy, but I enjoy the move anyway.

My horse riding lessons are going well and I am loving them. I am getting used to the feeling of the horse when it's trotting around.

The other day it went a little bit too fast running around but I held on and did well. It was a little scary at the same time.

So life is good at the moment and not too much else to say really.

Hope you all have a great week.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your times tables. They might seem boring and not needed but they are actually very useful later on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love horse riding too, it is a lot of fun! I would recommend practising your times table while playing with a ball! :) x

    ReplyDelete