Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

I have been a good girl

I have been so good over the last few weeks, my daddy keeps telling me.

I'm not sure why. I think it's because I have been doing what I have been told and mummy says I have been doing well in school.

Because I have been good in school and at home my mummy is still letting me have horse riding lessons and she is letting me have extra dancing lessons for my up & coming exam.

Mummy said if I continued to be good I can still do all the things I like.

And as well, as I have been so good we are going to spend some family time together. We are going to stay in a hotel for the night and then go to Winter Wonderland in London. I can't wait, woohoo! We have booked to go and see an Ice Castle... Mummy said that Elsa from Frozen has been there and made it for people to go and look around. Also we are going to see Zippos Circus. Mummy doesn't like clowns, she said she might hide behind me if she sees one, hehe.

I can't wait for Christmas now, it's not long. This will be my last blog post before Christmas, well I think it will be as I have lots of things planned from now until Christmas. Mummy helps me so I have to wait until she's free to do it too.

Don't forget my little youtube channel. Please go over and have a look, it's great hehe x


2 comments:

  1. Have a great time at Winter Wonderland, I've heard it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh this is so sweet! I've heard Winter Wonderland is amazing! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete