Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Day One of Half Term

So each day of half term I am going to write what's been going on and show you what I have been wearing.


So on Monday it was really a day at home and I still had my dancing lesson at 4pm. We did pop out at Midday so that Mummy could go and pick up something up from one of the school mummies. We stayed there for about an hour and I played with Matthew and Jake, playing hide and seek and some Lego.
Each day this week Mummy said I can pick my own clothes out, so today I have been Tinkerbell with white leggings. Mummy said I had to put legging on as you could see my bottom if I didn't wear them.
At dancing we are getting ready for our competition. I really enjoy the dancing at the moment, it's so fun and I think we are doing well at it and may even win at the competition. Well I hope we do.

It's time for bed and I am having my Hot Coco while my Mummy helps me write this. I will be doing this again tomorrow for you and showing you my outfit.


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day. I love dancing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie love her costume. dancing is fun but I only do it in the house haha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Tinkerbell outfit, it is gorgeous. We went to the Tinkerbell premiere a few weeks ago and it was lovely! :) x
    www.lilinhaangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. my little ones love to dress up too #weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete