Pages

Sunday 30 August 2015

What I got for my birthday

Hi guys I am back and thought I would show you and tell you what I got for my birthday.


Well first up I got a Hudl, it's a Tesco version of an iPad and I love it. My mum has put a few apps on there for me and I also have CBBC on there that I love watching. My favourite show is the Next Step, it's all about dancing.

I also got a big Lego set and it only took me a day to make it, I'm getting so good at that now.  It was the Lego Friends Beach House. It's great, it's got a person windsurfing on it and some stairs as it's a two level house. I found it easy to make and it's 6 -12 years but I do love Lego and play with Lego most days.


And my other big present I actually got a bit early because they wanted me to use it for most of the summer, it was my bike. I've done a blog post on this and I'll leave the link here for you to see. Her name is Oceana and I love riding her. I just love the colour of her and she's got a basket on the front of it that I put all my things in.

Also got some other bits like a Lush bath bomb and some money from my friends. I am so grateful for everything that I got so thank you to everyone who got something for me, I love them all.


Here is a little back to school video for you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment