Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

Life Update


So what's been going on you all ask. Well, I've been back at school and it's okay other than I have to sit with the boys and they are kind of smelly.

At the moment dancing is full on as I have my dance competition coming up next week. The first weekend I have my classical ballet duo with Keili and I have my quartet modern with Penny, Sidney and Poppie. It's going to be a lot of hard work but I hope I do okay and don't fall flat on my face.

Oh I got some good news at school today, I'm in the choir. I wanted to do the choir last year but I couldn't as it's only open to years 3 to 6 and now that I am in year 3 I can do it it. They only had a limited number of spaces in it and I got one of them. I'm so happy. I start on Wednesday after school and I'll keep you up-to-date with it.

My mum is sorting out a lot of my clothes recently because I'm growing out of them very fast so now I don't have any party dresses. I think I need to look out for some pretty ones. Also mum has to get me some new long-sleeved tops and thicker ones for the winter. So I have to keep an eye out for nice ones of them too.

Also for Avon one of daddy's friends put a big order in for us. I love her for that at the moment. I think we put orders in at about £80-£100 a month, that's okay as we are still just starting out and next year I am going to work a lot harder.

That's all that's been going on really, I'll let you know if anything else changes and I'll definitely let you know how my dance competitions go. Though I don't think I will win anything but I'm going to give it a good go, wish me luck. I have to go and try on my dancing outfits now, hope they still fit me.

Here is a little Video of me at Center Parcs

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your dancing competitions! I hope all goes well x

    www.FashernablyLate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your dancing competition. I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete