Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

I loved it



The first two weekends of the Dancing Competition has happened and I loved it. So far I have done four dances, a Duet with Keili, Quad with Penny, Sidney and Poppie, my Song and Dance solo, and last of all my Trio with Poppie & Sidney. Out of them I got 3 golds, the only one I didn't get one in was my Song and Dance solo but I did myself proud though. I did exactly what I was meant to do but they had some brilliant people in the group and the person that came first was great, I wish I could sing like that.

I have another four to do, three of them are with other people and one more solo that I know I will not place in as there are 25 people in that group. I will try my best though and just hope for the best.

I can't wait until the last one, just for a bit of a break and I really want to work for my dance exam now. I'm not sure if my dance school are going to enter us for exams but I hope they do.


I will let you know how the rest of how the competition goes.

Here is a little video of my Dance Competition.





2 comments:

  1. Aw this is so cute, well done on the Dance Comp :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so cute, what a great thing to do! I wish I had done something like this when I was a kid. xx

    ReplyDelete