Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

School Update


We have been back to school for a over a month now and here is my little update for you.

Well being in year three is great and I am really enjoying it. I think I am doing OK. As I have said before I love Maths, I am not the best in my class but I enjoy it. At the moment I am learning my 6x times tables. I am enjoying doing my times tables and I want to know up to 12x by Easter... I think that would be great.

I have also gone up a level at reading. I am working so hard on my reading as I want to become a free reader. Only a few people in my class are that, so I'm hoping to be on that soon. There not that many silver books, I think there are 6 books and I have read one so only 5 more to go.

In English I am finding it hard with the spellings. My mum helps me out and we have word check, but at school I don't have my mum or word check so I just keep getting things in the wrong order when I spell them. I really need to work on that.

Other things that have been happening at school include starting in the choir and I am loving it. I can't wait to sing in the school assembly.

I am also the 2nd person in class to get the Bronze Award for 25 merit points. Now I have to work my way up to silver, not sure how many I have to get for that though.

That's it once again from me, see you soon.


Here is a little video that I did with my friend Keili, hope
 you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment