Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Annabell's Adventure


Well I left my favourite doll at my nanny's house the other day when I stayed the night, and I always have her. So my nanny's being sending my mum text messages and photos of her. Here is what she's been doing at my nanny's house.

4.30pm
When Nanny found Annabell she sent me the photo saying that she will look after her for me


7.30pm
Nanny put Annabell to bed saying she was very good going to bed. As she misses me, nanny gave her Dumbo to keep her company.



8am
In the morning nanny gave her breakfast in bed with a cup of tea


11am
Nanny let her play with toys while she had gone to work


5.30pm
Annabell having her dinner


7.30pm
It was Annabell's bedtime so nanny tucked her up in bed for a good night's sleep


The next morning Granddad brought her back round to me before I went to school. I am so glad to see her again as I missed her so much. Thank you Nanny and Grandad for looking after her for me.

Here is a little video of my Tsum Tsum collection if you fancy a look x


No comments:

Post a Comment