Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2016

2016 Ready

Oh yes, I am ready for 2016. Well I am only seven so I don't really need to be ready for much other than school and having lots of fun. So I am ready for the lots of fun part but not 100% on the school part as this year I will be going into Year Four and I know it's going to get harder.

My Goals for 2016

1) Carry on doing well on my YouTube and try and do better on my blog. I have 260 on my YouTube and I am so happy, whoever thought I would get that many people. But by the end of 2016 I'm aiming to get 500 on my channel and I've already gained one more this year so now at 261, only 239 to go. My blog is just a small thing I do and I have about seven people on it. That's fine for now but I'll be working on that this year.

2) Know all my times tables by the end of the year. I know up to my six times table at the moment and I'm learning my seven times tables this month, by the end of the year I should know all my times tables.

3) Carry on doing well at school. Mummy and Daddy said I've been doing well at school and at home. I'm hoping to keep both of them up as if I keep this going at home I do get little treats off my Mummy and Daddy (like my Cath Kidston shoes and my wheelies that I got earlier on in the year last year).

4) Pick my after-school activities. At the moment I do dancing, drama, horse riding and choir. I do choir after school at school with my music teacher but others I go somewhere else for. But I also want to do singing and piano lessons. Mummy said I can't do all of them so have to give up something. I'm not really enjoying horse riding at the moment I just keep getting scared by the horses going really fast so I might give that up for a bit and see if I miss it or not. And take up singing lessons instead as I'm really into that and Daddy can help me do the piano as we have one at home so you might as well use it.

Let me know if you have any goals for 2016. I would love to hear about them and I will keep you up-to-date on mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment