Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2016

New Hightop Trainers


I have some lovely new shoes that my mummy and daddy got me. They said that I have been a really good girl in 2015 and have progressed so much with school, dancing and everything else.

So here are my new shoes, a great pair of new hightop trainers from Cath Kidston. We went into London and did a bit shopping and daddy saw these and I loved them. The pattern on them is so cute and and it works really well with my bag. I just love the colours of them with the pretty pink flowers and the blue and yellow leaves.

I am on the look out for a nice Cath Kidston backpack to take on holiday with me
to go with my shoes and my little bag. They also do really cute clothing that I have been looking at online with my mummy.

That's it for now and I will see you next week for my 2016 goals.

Here is a little video of a day at home with my mummy before Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment