Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Things I do when I am bored


Hello, I did a little YouTube video the other day on what I do when I get bored, so I thought I would tell you what I do. 

1) If you have old boxes around the house you can do anything with them. We had two big boxes where mummy and daddy bought the suitcases so they are big ones. I used one box to make a house for my dolls and another one just to colour in, but you can do anything with a box.

2) Make a den under the stairs. I love this one, I only get to do this if I have been a good girl and the other day I was. All you have to do is get pillows, teddy bears and what you want to read or play with and have fun in your den. If you're lucky you might be able to sleep in it for the night.

3) If you have a Hudl or an iPad take it into your room and chill out watching a film or a TV show that you love.

4) Go and grab a puzzle or a little game. With a puzzle if it's a hard one it will take up your time more and the day will go pass very fast.

5) Dance around the house. It can make you giggle and keep fit all at the same time.

Here is the little video I did about when I get bored

No comments:

Post a Comment