Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Family Walk


As a family we like going for family walks in different forests and this time we went to Thorndon Country Park where they have the Gruffalo Trail. It's one of my favourite ones, it's so fun running around looking for all the characters. It doesn't take long to do so we always go a long way round, I love going the long way round as I get to do lots of running and jumping in lots of muddy puddles. Also climbing on lots of fallen Tree trunks (even if I do fall off them sometimes).


Mummy and Daddy always get a cup of tea, but today we got some lovely ham and cheese paninis too. I got a yummy sweet and a Fruit Shoot.

After that we went to Tesco as mummy and daddy had to do food shopping. It can be a bit boring but one good thing is that I have my wheelies to go around in, which makes it a little bit more fun, well for me anyway. I like shopping when I get a little treat but today I didn't.

That's it for today's little blog post, I hope you enjoyed it and I can't wait to write some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment