Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2016

March 2016


So what has happened in March, well two main things... First, that I went to the Royal Albert Hall with my school choir and I absolutely loved it. It was a very long day but it was worth it, it was great. My mum and dad came to watch me as well as my Nanny and I sang my little heart out. It was pretty cool as well because my dad is a musician and he knew quite a few of the people on stage so that means that I knew some of the people on stage too.

So the other exciting thing that happened in March and one of the reasons why this blog post is so late is that I went on a two week holiday. We went on the 27th March to Heathrow Airport and jumped on a plane to Canada for a week and then once April came we went to Disneyworld. But that's for my April lookover. We went to Canada to see our family and I really liked seeing my cousin Benny as the last time I saw him he was a baby.

Dancing is still going well and I'm getting ready for our dance show. I have been having singing lessons with my daddy and am hoping to do my prep-test later on in the year.

Not much else has happened this month but in April so far a lot more has happened so can't wait to tell you more about that in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment