Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2016

April Look Over


April has been great! The first week I got to see my family that live in Canada and spend a week with then, then Mummy and Daddy gave me a surprise trip to Disney World, the one in Orlando, the big one. There I met Elsa & Anna and my favourite, Tinkerbell. We also went on some great rides and saw some great shows like Bella and her Enchanted Tales. And we had breakfast with the princesses in Cinderella's Castle... I can't believe I did that, in her actual castle.

I have also been on four planes, one of them was actually in March but the other three were in April and before that I had never been on a plane. So I think I have been pretty good and enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy going down though as my ears popped and hurt a bit.


I have been back at school for three weeks now and it's OK. It's school, so not much to really say about that other then I get homework & spellings. Oh, one thing that happened at school is that I got back into choir club so I am happy about that.

That's what happened in April, let's see what happens in May.


No comments:

Post a Comment