Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Happy Birthday Izzy

Happy Birthday to my cousin Izzy.

My cousin Izzy (the birthday girl)

It was my cousin's birthday and she had a little party at my Nanny's house with the family and two of her friends. We were only there for 4 hours but it was a fun 4 hours, she had lots of food and a bouncy castle and best of all, all my cousins were there so I played with them.

I only saw them three days earlier as my mum had to go and look after them while my aunt was at work.

As soon as we got there I took my shoes off and went on the bouncy castle. All of my cousins followed me. I love them all lots but sometimes they are hard work and I just want to be on my own a little bit. 

My other cousins (Joshua & Zach)

My nanny also has a trampoline with the bright colour balls in the photo above on it and that's fun jumping around it with them on it. It was a really hot day so I changed out of my party dress and into shorts and a t-shirt... it was so much cooler in that.

Me  

Now onto the food. It was BBQ and I wasn't really into the BBQ food as we only had one the day before so I had all the other bits they had like Chicken Nuggets and other small bits like that. But best of all was the cake. Izzy had one made by her Mummy and it was a ladybird. She also had these cupcakes made by someone and they are Ben & Holly ones. They are so cute and are really yummy as well.


I am super tired now and I have to go back to school tomorrow.

Make sure you come back next week to see what I have to say (HEHE).

Here are my May Favourites if you fancy checking it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment