Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Annie at The Queen's Theatre


The other day I went to see the show Annie at The Queen's Theatre as my daddy was playing in the band. I went on the last night of the show with my mummy.
I love the film Annie and I love all the songs as I normally sing them in my Drama group. We had some good seats too, they were near the back back but right in the centre.
I know one of the girls in the show as she goes to my school, her name is Elizabeth and she played one of the orphans. There were about 12 orphans and all of them were very good even if one of them made a little mistake, but if it was me I would have made lots of mistakes. The best thing of all was that there was a real dog on stage! How cute is that.

The girl that played Annie is called Sarah Huttlestone, she is a Professional Actress and played a Munchkin in the Wizard of Oz at the age of 5, how amazing is that. She also played Gretal in The Sound of Music, I would love to do that but I don't think I am brave enough for that just yet.

I can't wait to go and see another show soon that my daddy is playing in but it has to be fun and OK for me to see.

Which shows would you like to see at the theatre?

No comments:

Post a Comment