Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2016

I am now a Tween


Well that's what my mummy said that I am now. She says it's an age when you're not a child any more but you're not yet a teenager, hence the name tween. I still like my kids TV shows but they are slightly older now like So Awkward & The Next Step on CBBC, and Liv and Maddie on The Disney Channel.

I have also started to like a little bit of make up even though my mum doesn't let me wear it out, only when I'm at home. That's why I mostly wear make up when I have my dance competitions. At the moment I'm very much into my clothes and I love doing YouTube videos about them. I am also starting to be a bit more independent and I'm liking that but I still have my mum and dad nearby just in case I need them to help me with stuff.

Here is a little video of  Yoga for Tweens

No comments:

Post a Comment