Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Storks


I saw this film a few days ago now when it was a mine and Mummy day. We picked this film as it was the only kids friendly one out that I hadn't seen. It's about the Storks who don't deliver babies any more and have moved to delivering packages for places like Amazon. When they used to deliver babies a stork wanted to keep his baby Tulip that he was meant to deliver to someone else and when he went a little crazy it broke Tulip's homing beacon, so she stayed with the storks on Stork Mountain where she always made mistakes and got into trouble, When she got a letter from a little boy wanting a baby brother she put it in the baby making machine.
Then Junior had to sort her mistake out and deliver the baby without anyone knowing. Junior and Tulip went on a fun adventure.

I really liked this film it was really funny and easy to watch, I really enjoyed the end of the film when they went back into the baby delivery service and had lots of them to deliver. I love that some of the babies had pink hair and even green hair! They all looked so cute and I liked that Tulip got to be with her family in the end.

I would go and watch this film if you like a light-hearted film with a bit of a funny story, or wait and buy it on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment