Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

The Next Step



Last Sunday I was lucky girl, I got to go and see The Next Step live at Hammersmith Apollo. Yes I got to watch them dance, I got to see Michelle, James, Giselle, Eldon, Noah and Richelle. 
My favourite was Noah, he can really dance. He can do some great Ballet, which I love to watch and do lots of spins in a row. They are all of course great at dancing, if they were bad they wouldn't be in The Next step. They also had someone from Lost and Found and they sang a song which was pretty great and I wasn't expecting it. They also did a few duos and Richelle & Noah were best out of all the them. I don't really know what to say other than it was fantastic and you all need to go and see it. You will not be disappointed. I would like to thank my Nanny for taking me and I can't wait to see if they do it again next year as I would love to go again and see them.

My Halloween fun Video 

No comments:

Post a Comment