Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Year 4 Homework



We all get homework, yep that little bit of joy when we get home from school, no it's not joy really. I don't mind doing it as it doesn't really take too long. We still get spellings on Monday to do for the following Monday, and get Maths and English work on a Friday to hand in on Wednesdays. They say we have to do reading every day at home but I don't, maybe every other day.

This is the sheet we have to pick from, we only have to do one of these a week and they go from easy to hard. I have only done the easy ones at the moment I think I am going to do a harder one this week as I have more time this weekend. 

In Maths we just get a sheet each week and have to fill it out. Maths only takes me about 10 mins so I normally do that when I get home from school, just to get it done and out the way.

That's all I have to really say about my homework. Hope you enjoyed it.

Mummy and Daughter Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment