Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2016

Yearly look over

So it's now 2017, it's crazy really. I am now 8 years old and in Year 4 at school. I still have the same friends that I did in Year 3 and my best friend is Faye.


School this year has been ok, it's school so not too much to really talk about here really. I enjoy maths, art and music and don't really like PE. Well I don't like the PE teacher and I think she has her favourites, and the Computer teacher is mean as he shouts a lot. So I don't really care for those lessons much. I do lots of exercise outside of school and mummy and daddy are slowly teaching me how to use computers as in those to lessons I don't think I have really learnt that much.

The best thing about 2016 was going to Canada to see my family and going to Disney World in Florida, America to meet the real Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I can talk about this a lot but I think I've done a proper post on this. Link here. I also met so many Princesses. We stayed in the park till midnight and had lots of Starbucks, got to meet Tinkerbell and went swimming most days in Disney. In Canada I got to play in the snow with my cousin Benjamin who I hadn't seen in ages. It was also my first time on a plane. On this trip I went on four planes and I really enjoyed it.

I have been on a few little holidays as well, first up was a weekend away in Devon to see family, then Chessington World of Adventures staying in the hotel, then Kessingland for just a bit of a chillout. And of course Center Parcs. All of my holidays have been fun and I have loved all of them in different ways.

I got to see my favourite show The Next Step live, which was great. Also I got to see a small production of Annie, and I got to go with my school to the Royal Albert Hall. That was an amazing experience.

I have to say I haven't had a bad experience this year. I don't think 2017 will be as big as this year as we don't have a big holiday planned but mummy and I have plans for 2018, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment