Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

January Lookover

I thought I would do a monthly blog post where I would write what I got up to each month for you all and for me to look back on at some point.
So here we go.

In January I had to get back into the school routine which was hard. I also joined two school clubs, Choir that I do every term as I really enjoy it as I love to sing, and I also joined a new one called Film Club where we get to sit and watch a film for an hour and then say what we thought about it. I really like that too. I do both my clubs with my best friend Faye. In school we have also started swimming lessons, we have only been three times and I love that too even though I have to wear a swimming hat and it does not look good. It's really hard to put on so I have to ask the teacher help me with that.

Dancing is going really well and I love it. My teachers are great and make us work hard but that's how we get better. I also had a lesson with a woman called Rosina Andrews who is an international dancer and she helped us with pirouettes which I loved and found really fun. I still need to work on my acro as I am great with backbends and flips but I would love to be better.

The other thing that has happend is that I stayed the night at my Nanny's house and she took me to the movies to see Sing. Oh my it was great and I really enjoyed it and I think my Nanny enjoyed it too. Not much else has been going on other than the normal things that I get up to every day.

Here is my youtube video please take a look,


No comments:

Post a Comment