Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

April Lookover

 12th April - Hello April
The weather has been lovely so far in April, and the best thing about April is that I am off school for about three weeks I don't go back until Thursday, which I find very weird as that means only two days at school that week, but I am not complaining.

   The first week of Easter I went on a family holiday just mum , dad and me to the Isle of Wight, and we stayed in a lodge cabin type of thing, but the best thing about that was that it had a jacuzzi in it, and we went in it every day, and even late at night which I loved. We also went out and about to places like The Needles where we went on a speedboat which was fantastic. And we spent some time on the beach.
When we got home dad had to go back to work but mum was still off and we have just been having fun at home, we went to see the film Beauty and the Beast one day and had a cheeky McDs for lunch. We got ourselves VIP seats at the movies which I love, they are so big and comfortable.


18th April - Easter weekend has just been and I had lots of fun, I have seen lots of family. At first we went to my Nanna's house to see my mum's side of family and had lots of fun doing an Easter egg hunt with all my little cousins. On the 17th April I did the same again with my dad's side of the family but all my cousins on that side are older than me. We did end up going to the park and playing football which was really fun. Now we're back home having a few chill out days as I am back to school on Thursday.

30th April - I have got my dance exam result back and I have only gone and passed it! I worked hard on that and I am very happy that I passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment