Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Boat Fun



When we went on Holiday to the Isle of Wight we want to a little beach at The Needles, it was a very busy place with lots of things to do. They have rides right at the top of the cliff and some food places. It was all lovely but the best thing of all was going on a speedboat.

It was a bright yellow speedboat called Summer Rose. There was about 10 people I think on the boat and it went so fast. I was a little nervous at first because I've never been on one before but oh my it was fantastic. It went really fast so the wind was in my hair and some of the waves we went over made my tummy do a belly flip. I was even brave enough to stick my hands up in the air. The only bit I didn't like that much was when some of the water went in my face. If you ever get to go on a speedboat I would definitely recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment