Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

May Lookover


28th May - Okay I've completely forgotten to write about my week as I've been busy with school and dancing, I'm just having fun as a child really. I haven't been doing much of YouTube either but would really like to start getting back into that again as I really enjoy it and it let's me get my creativity out. So what's been going on this month?

Well I have been working really hard at school and it's paying off as on most of my tests that include maths and spellings I've been getting full marks, 15 out of 15 on my spellings and 25 out of 25 on my maths work. I now get to start doing the year five maths tests. We've been learning a lot about Shakespeare too and I have been enjoying it but after two weeks of Shakespeare it got kind of boring. We got to look at the play Romeo and Juliet, my mum says there is a film based on this too so maybe we can sit and watch it together, but I'm not sure if we have it on DVD.

Dancing has been going well, there are competitions at the moment but I am not in them, I'm just having a bit of a break from competitions. But I really like not being in them as it's only four of us not doing them and we get taken to one side to learn different things. We are learning how to spin properly and I love doing that. I think my spinning has come on really well, can't wait to do it like the big girls do at dancing. Also we have been doing jumps & straddles, which I am getting pretty good at too.

As of today I have a week off school, it's just me and mummy for the week and I don't think we have any plans, which I'm quite looking forward to. Only plan we have is maybe going to see my auntie and my cousin on Wednesday and of course what we do every time we have off, we will be doing some baking. And she will be helping me make some YouTube videos too as I have so many ideas going on in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment