Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Disney Ears


I am a big fan of Disney, well my mum and I are, we are big Disney fans, and when you are a big Disney fan you end up with lots of Disney ears. At this moment we have 6 different Disney ears, some of them are from the parks and some are handmade via Etsy. I am now going to show you all of them on this blog post but make sure to check out the video below to see all of them if you want.

The first pair is the Minnie Mouse ears above, they are handmade by someone called Queen  Ursula and she has her own website. They did take a while to come but I love them, they are so shiny and on the other side is Mickey Mouse, so I can pick which one I want depending on my mood and who I have my photo taken with. They are really comfortable.

This is my favourite pair, I call them my pirate Mickey. These are handmade by someone called Merryearmarket on Etsy, they are so comfortable and really well made. These ones I will definitely be taking on my Disney trip next year.

These bright pink ones are from Disneyland Paris. I love how bright they are and all the sequins on them. I have lots of pink clothes so I can definitely find an outfit to go with them. These ears are about three years old, but are still looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment