Pages

Thursday 28 September 2017

I Am 9

Yes, I am nine years old, I actually turned nine about a month ago and I don't really feel much different. For my birthday we went to see Wind in the Willows at the London Palladium, my mum and dad got these tickets for my birthday so the three of us went and also my Nanny did. I absolutely loved the show, I can now say to everyone that I pooped in the Palladium (if you've seen it you know what I mean). The cast were fantastic, at the end of the show they even did a little singalong, which made it 10 times better.
After the show daddy booked a table at Frankie & Benny's which was only two doors down, I got this amazing milkshake, it was humongous and tasted lovely. At the end I had a cake brought out and everyone sang happy birthday to me. The cake had like a firework in it, mum says they are known as indoor fireworks and I have to admit I absolutely loved it. By the time we got home that night it wasn't too late but I was tired after a fun filled day.

Oh, I am nearly at 300 on YouTube so it would be great if you could pop over and subscribe.

Here is a little video of what I got for my 9th Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment