Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

New Trainers



The other day we went shopping to find me a new pair of nice shoes as my favourite black glittery Kitty ones that I wear for parties don't fit me anymore. Daddy said he would buy me a new pair, only problem was when we went shopping I couldn't find any shoes that I really liked, but I found a lovely pair of trainers. I don't actually need any trainers at the moment. but I have fallen in love with them.

 We went to TK Maxx and these ones were just sitting there. They are lovely bright pink with three lighter pink stripes, with the word Adidas at the back of the shoe. My mum told me they are actually a designer shoe and when she was younger Adidas was popular, I'm not sure if it is now. But that doesn't bother me, I just think they look really cute on me and that they are really comfortable as well. My mum is planning to run the Disneyland Paris half marathon next year and they also do a 5K run and I am allowed to run one. So mummy says that I can do running with her at the weekends which I am excited about. I will definitely be keeping you up-to-date on the running.

I also have lots of sports wear that will go with my new Trainers. I only have a lot of it because I go dancing a lot.

Here is my September Book Review, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment