Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

2017 Lookover

This is just going to be a little blog post on 2017.

2017 has been a great year, I have done so many things, but with all the good things that have been going on I did have one bad thing happened to me and that was that I broke my wrist in July on my sports day. My wrist is better now but it did really hurt when it happend. But pretty much the rest of the year was really good. I have been on so many holidays with my family, we went to Scotland, I've been to Center Parcs and we've done our little annual holiday to Kessingland.
 School has also been going well, at the moment I really enjoy science and I'm doing pretty okay in Maths, but I'm not great at English or reading but I don't actually enjoy them. I find those two things rather boring, it's not that I don't enjoy reading, it's just when we have to read certain books that I am not into, as a class. When that happens I kind of just go into my own little world and don't take much notice of the book so when it comes to doing a quiz on it I get low marks. I'm really enjoying choir at school, which I've been doing since year three and I plan to do it until I leave Primary School in year six. I just hope they have a choir club in high school when I go.

I have so many things going around in my head that I want to happen in 2018, I just hope I can achieve some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment