Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

December Lookover



December is the month of Christmas and I have three weeks off school,which makes it even better. The first half of December has been pretty much the same as all the other months but the last week we were in school we didn't really do much, we just watched the teachers in the panto, which was actually pretty good, then we watched films in school and did lots of little arty things. Not entirely sure why we were in school as we didn't really do any learning and it was snowing so we couldn't even go outside and play.

I've been to my neighbours a few times to play at her house with her kids, they're both younger than me and also I've been helping mum around the house, getting it tidy ready for Christmas. I get a bit of pocket money for helping. I have been coming up with YouTube ideas and blog ideas so I'm getting ahead for 2018 as I want to do at least one YouTube video and blog post a week.

Christmas itself was great, I got what I asked for and that was a robot dog, his name is Chip and I got lots of lovely other gifts. On Christmas Day my daddy was ill so we ended up having our dinner the day after. Daddy is much better now. Now let's wait and see what January will bring.

Here is one my latest YouTube videos called '2018 here I come'
It be great if you could take a look

No comments:

Post a Comment